Monday, June 18, 2007

Been far too busy lately and so my blogging has suffered. June is always a crazy month. School year-end field trips, picnics, sports days, etc. Reagan's birthday is on my brain right now - 12 little 4 and 5 year-olds coming on Thursday for a garden party and of course the weatherman tells me it's going to rain. I really hope he changes his mind before then.



Today we went to Reagan's preschool year-end picnic. She has made such nice little friends in her last two years there and she is the only one moving on to a new school next year. I am really sad to see them all go. I will try to keep in touch with them and arrange playdates but at this age it's hard to keep a relationship going when they don't see eachother very much. I know that she will make new friends but this little group was a lot of fun and I will miss the mom's too. Reagan, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be phased by it at all. She probably doesn't really give it much thought - love how at this age they just live in the moment - enjoying today not worrying about tomorrow. Just as it should be.





Taggart discovering the iPOD - he was seriously groovin' :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we always say it, but "TAG IS SO CUTE!" What a great photo.

Anonymous said...

Reagan is getting so grown up - it happens way to fast especially for the Auntie who sees them only once in a while. Way to go Tag! We need more groovers in the family.Love you, Leni
PS - don't forget to put photos of Reagan's party!! I'll send her a happy birthday tomorrow