Monday, October 25, 2010

Guilt

Not the most healthy of motivators, but nonetheless it is guilt which has me posting here today.
I am in a blogging slump. Not seeing anything worth posting in my day to day lately. I know that it's there but I'm just not seeing it and the camera has been collecting dust. I don't like it at all and I feel angry at myself...so I guilted myself into posting. And I have vowed to post every day this week. I'm committed.

We have been really busy around here. Not enough hours in the day to fit in all that needs to be done. Tony has been working long hours and that makes my day fuller as well. The to-do list keeps growing. But one thing got stroked off our list this weekend. Tony and I both really wanted to make sure that we took the kids to the pumpkin patch before the season was over and gone. Last week the weather was so beautiful and I would have loved to go one day after school but Tony just couldn't get home from work early enough. So we hoped for good weather on Saturday. And even though they called for rain all week it held off and we were able to go. The kids were excited to go and so was I. This was the boost I needed to dust off the camera and get into a groove again.





So we did the hay ride, the bouncy pillow, the petting zoo, the corn cannon, Reagan took a pony ride and of course, we all chose pumpkins. In keeping with the busy-ness of life Reagan and I had to leave early while the rest stayed. She had a commitment to sell hot-dogs for a skipping fundraiser that afternoon.

Feels good to be back. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! I missed you and the kids! Leni