Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Friday!

This has been the week of playdates. Very social children this week. Yesterday I said please no playdates today - let's all just come home and be 'us'. They weren't too excited by that but they did it. Just picked Reagan up at school and guess what - playdate. But, really it's good. It keeps them busy and if I'm making lunch anyway - what's one more.

Talked to Leni this week. Always love it when she calls. Eventhough I think of her often, after talking to her on the phone she always seems to stick in my mind that much more. Realize how much I miss her. Love to be able to just get on a plane whenever I wanted. So thankful for such ways as this blog though, to stay connected, for her to see photos of the kids and read about little bits of our life. Love you. Leni.
Got some new chalk this week(something good from the infamous trip to Superstore). The pink is already gone after only two uses. Who needs make-up when you've got chalk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink's the best!!!!
(Am I the only one to comment on these entries!!!)

Anonymous said...

Not quite the only one, Mary, but you are the consistent one. I appreciate it :)

Anonymous said...

Love you too Heidykins and totally relate to that feeling of thinking about you even more after a chat.
Reagan lost her tooth!! Hope you remembered to let the toothfairy know. Love the pink - I just bought a pink sweater:o))
I miss you too and am starting to think about coming home again but it will be about another year I think