Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Finally finished folding the laundry that's been sitting in the living room for two days. Took Cooper and Hudson to the comic book store and out for lunch while Tony stayed home with Reagan and Tag. When we got home he was playing SuperDad to not only our two but the two from next door - feeding them snacks and showing them movies. I was actually going to head down to Bellingham to hit the scrapbook store this afternoon but the border line-ups were crazy. I have about $100 in gift certificates that I am itching to spend so maybe tomorrow morning. Kids are all outside enjoying the day and we are heading downstairs to Nana's in a few minutes for the hockey game and fish-n-chips.

Like I said, lazy Saturday, just like I like them. New scrapbook magazine in the mail this week so I am really feeling inspired to sit down at my space and create. Maybe tonight after the kids are in bed.

The shirt Tag is wearing used to be Tony's. His favorite, he remembers. Tony's Mum dragged it out last weekend during the hockey game while Tony was telling the boys about the Peter Puck cartoon they used to play during the games when he was a kid. So cute. Somewhere there is a photo of Tony wearing this shirt that now I will have to find. Of course - that will be a great scrapbook layout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PETER PUCK!!!! Such memories. How cute Tony was as a little boy!! I must stress - as a little boy!!!! Just kidding! Peter Puck, and Tony dressed as a weight lifter while wearing ballerina shoes are two of my favorite memories!!!! (Just ask Nana for the photos.)

Anonymous said...

my mom cried real tears when she saw Peter Puck.