Sunday, September 13, 2009

This gave me goosebumps

Do you ever hear a song that literally gives you shivers? I do ever so often. Usually it's the lyrics that hit home in some way or another that does it but with this one it's the passion in these two guys and, of course, the great music.

Reagan listens to this song by Taylor Swift daily and she knows all the words, she's becoming quite the luttle music fan, and I loved hearing the song done in a new way.

(scroll down to turn off my music before playing the video)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on another blog a couple of months back and it just blew me away. It helps that Love Story is one of my favorite songs. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Leni

villagegirl said...

Wow!! That's one of the coolest pieces of music I've ever heard. I really like Love Story and I'm addicted to Coldplay.
Amazing...thanks for sharing!