Friday, April 30, 2010

The week...

Reagan and I headed to Victoria for a weekend of skipping at the Provincials.
Here she is waiting to go on the floor. I think she was a little nervous, but she didn't show it.In that big sea of french-braided heads it was sometimes hard to find the right girl. So she flashed me a smile.Checking out her ribbons. Always the best part.After the first day of competition we had some time to do a little sight-seeing.
Sunday - skipping again. More bleacher sitting for me. Then on the ferry home. She was meant to hold my hair back for the photo - she did a great job, don't you think?!
Definitley having typical spring weather around here. Everyday we get a mix of clouds, sun and rain, sometimes even a little hail.
They weren't going to let the rain spoil their fun though.
This one cracks me up. What is he telling her? (Deja from next door - they are practically brother and sister)
More rain.He's really into peeling carrots right now.This morning we were actually ready to go in the morning a whole 30 minutes before we needed to go. That never happens. So we had a little time for playing.

Happy Friday!!

No comments: