Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lego and Science Fair

Today I found this

and this

and this.

Everyday I pick up at least one piece of Lego off the floor, and it falls out of the dryer with each and every load. I will miss this one day.

I will not miss Science Fair projects. Of this, I am sure. Spent tonight gluing all the information onto Cooper's backboard as it is due tomorrow. He says he is 'not good at gluing'. I apparently am a master at gluing. So I glued...and it is done. I will not miss Science Fair.
He invented a "School Supply Swiss Army Knife". I was skeptical when he first had this idea, but he pulled it off. And quite well I think. But I will still not miss Science Fair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty inovative indeed Cooper! Love, Auntie Leni

James Roble said...

Great readingg your post