Monday, August 22, 2011

Mamma Mia

I love spontaneity.

Reagan and Tony had plans to go to the Seattle Seahawks football game on Saturday.

At the last minute Reagan was torn between really wanting to go with Daddy and really thinking that football is boring.

In the end it was decided that she wouldn't go to the game and Cooper would go instead, as long as Daddy took her to something else.

I checked ticketmaster to see what might be coming.

Mamma Mia was playing for only one more day.

I really wanted to see Mamma Mia.

Tony really did not.

Reagan really did so it was decided that her and I would go.

We had so much fun.

First some lunch at Red Robin on Robson Street.


Reagan wanted to sit right by the window to watch all the activity out on the street and so that's what we did.

Next a bit of browsing in the shops.

Then we headed to the Queen Elizabeth Theater to see the show. (Reagan kept calling it the Arena and I kept reminding her that we were going to the Theataaaah)


The show was great and if I could I would have stayed for the next performance.


Instead we got some dessert for the ride home.


A trip into the city shouldn't be complete without a big fat candy apple. Reagan's words.

A great day with my girl.

I love spontaniety.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that show and how I wish I would have been there with my 2 favourite girls in the world!! Love, Leni