Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why I do it

Today Hudson had some minor trouble with friends as he seems to do often. Hudson is definitely my sensitive soul and he takes everything to heart. Today Cooper noticed this and tried to be extra kind, asking him to join him for a movie night up in their room. Hudson and I had a quick chat about it and I mentioned to him that while friends are great and important in our lives, sometimes they can come and go, but brothers are forever.

Later in the day when I sat down at my desk this is what I saw. I have a black board that I keep a running list of themes for mini albums that I still want to complete. Hudson added one at the bottom. Now if that isn't a reason to scrapbook and keep our memories recorded, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo lovely and so true! Bless Hudson for taking you seriously! Love, Leni

olivia said...

cutest thing i've ever seen in my life.