Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I need to go!


Who would have thought that those 4 words could make me so happy. Leaps and bounds today. So proud of my little guy. He really 'got it' this afternoon and got great big cheers from me. He is definitely the man of the day. Feeling so energized to get up and do all this again tomorrow.


Had to post a shot of his other side as well. Tony said it looks like he is wearing a shower cap but hopefully he can get rid of those plastic pants soon and show off his Curious George underwear that he is so proud of.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heid it was so fun to read this! Happy belated birthday to you!! It was on my calendar and everything. We definetly need a nite out or maybe all we can ask for is a playday with 8 kids ..aaggh. No idea all this had taken place for you this month. Wow! chat soon
Ade