Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shopping, accidents & cookies





My life really does consist of more than just the weather but I feel like I have to go on again about the fact that it's no longer raining. Kids outside after school and after dinner is such a wonderful thing. So love this time of year. And for some reason this time of year also makes me want to shop. So Tag and I hit the mall today to check out the sales. Did well at the Gap - 5 pairs of pants, one t-shirt, and one zip-up sweatshirt for $120. All for the kids of course. I made Tag sit through me trying on umpteen pairs of pants as well but with no luck. He was patient with the promise of an Orange Julius at the end. After our shopping we headed to Mom and Dad's to pick up Reagan who had spent the night. Tag had an accident there and as I was trying to figure out how I was going to get him home without any pants, I remembered the pants I had just bought. I was definitely meant to shop today. They were dry and new, but still too big as we soon discovered. Everytime he moved they fell down. Reagan thought it was hilarious and as he proceeded to run down the hallway to the elevator I really had to join her in laughing at him. He ran and ran, pulling them up all the way - finally giving up only to find them down around his ankles. He stops, looks down - AAAWWWW!!!!! Mom, my pants fell down!!! Of course he's going commando becase of the previous mentioned accident so it really makes it all the funnier. Anyways, we got home and pinned them and then proceeded to to a 'run test' to make sure it was safe to go outside.







ALL IS WELL!!!

(the jacket is new too - so cute - love, love chocolate brown)






On a completely other note - am really enjoying these cinnamon snaps Simple Pleasures cookies right now. They are so perfect with a cup of a tea at the end of the day. On my third box. Maybe that's why I had no luck trying on pants today.
Thought I'd share that little bit of my life.
Enjoy the sun - did I mention I love Spring:)

No comments: