Monday, May 7, 2007

Happy, sunny Monday

Today I am so happy that it is warm outside. It was very hard to get all the kids to come in from the yard to get them into baths and bed. Love this feeling of summer coming. My house, on the other hand is suffering - badly. Tomorrow is the day - Clean house day. I have to do it before it crawls away. My plan is to work like crazy all morning and then feel so good that it's all done. I need to make a list so I can have the satisfaction of checking things off. A Spring Cleaning List. Job #1 for tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. As for right now - the house is quiet - kids are all in bed and Tony is playing soccer. So many things I want to do but I think with this warm weather I'm in need of a pedicure - self-given but none the less a pedicure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember when we gave ourselves a pedicure on my last visit? Sunny there, rainy & cold here and winter is on the way. Missing you badly today Heidykins. Work is hard but my Mark is home from Perth and giving me heaps of cuddles. Leni