Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sickie

I've had Reagan home sick for the second day today with a fever and bad cough. So it's been a lot of this kind of thing. Lying on the couch with a bowl of grapes and apples - her go-to snack of choice. Of course Taggart needs to join her.
Set up this little corner of the living room yesterday and it has become my new favorite spot. The little frame holds 24 numbered tags to countdown December. Every day we pull off a tag and hang it on the branches. The kids, especially Hudson have enjoyed helping me make the tags.
This was the inspiration(Martha Stewart.com):
Happy December.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how crafty you are. Even if you did borrow that idea from Martha. ;)

Hope Reagan's feeling better soon. It's definitely not fun being sick at this time of year.

Anonymous said...

Get better for Saturday, Reagan - and no one else get sick!!!!!! - Well, I guess I am, but that doesn't count because I won't let it slow me down!!!!

Anonymous said...

Reagan, I feel with you - yucky being sick. I have been sick too but we are all on the mend!!