Monday, July 30, 2007

Life is good...





For Cooper it doesn't get much better than this. Slouching in the chair eating his dinner, outside, reading an Archie comic. We went camping this weekend at Alouette Lake. I'm still not sure if I am a true camper. I do it because the kids love it. And love it they did, this weekend. It's so much work before you go and just as much when you get home but these are memories the kids will always have. So all the work is worth it, I'm pretty sure ;) Very tired tonight so I'll just add some more camping shots. Taggart started in his first ever swimming lessons today and did great - will add more about that later this week.


Taggart in the dirt with his trucks


A little Harry Potter by the fire

Sleeping in the tentThe tire swingLittle helpers with the dishesHudson chopping wood(everyone wanted lots of turns with the ax)
Dirty little feet

Breakfast

My four little turkeys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. They almost make me want to go camping - almost!!!