Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Friday


Enjoyed a really nice day in Fort Langley with friend today. We left after dropping the kids off at school and Tag went to go spend a little time with Opa and Oma. I picked up some great little stocking stuffers, had some yummy soup for lunch and enjoyed a Starbucks on the way home. Love, love the white chocolate peppermint mocha.

Afterschool, the kids and I did a Christmas craft - something I picked up at the $1 store a while back and then an easy dinner of leftovers.

A trip down the street tonight to get my hair done and the day is complete.
Just trying to decide if I should sit down and finish up my Christmas cards or flop down on the couch for the rest of the night. Tough call.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice!! Mom & Dad would have enjoyed their time with Tag - the little monkey with cute written all over him. Love you, Leni

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is, but those 'Red Starbuck's' cups just give me a 'happy' feeling!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidy!

Just wanted to say thanks again for such a lovely evening. It was so nice to see you and the rest of the family. The kids sure are cute, and we should really do that more often. JOrd has been bugging me since to get ask you for your enchilada recipe :) Hope you had a great day of shopping! Love Anita

Anonymous said...

More blog please!! Leni