Saturday, February 9, 2008

Love is in the air...

Decided to finally change up my holiday collage to a new holiday. Since we are coming into Valentine's I went with a 'Love' theme. I like the way it turned out and it still matches with my red bathroom walls, which is where it hangs.
Taggart has really been enjoying Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the computer right now. He listens to little interactive stories where he has to click on things every once in a while to get the story moving along. He is still learning how to move the mouse around to where he wants it to go so I am gettng up every few minutes to help him but at least I get some time at my table.
On another note...
Early this morning Taggart climbed into my bed while everyone was still asleep. He snuggles in as close as he possibly can and then puts his soft, warm little hands on my cheeks. Nothing better. Then he said, "mom, I just like you sometimes but sometimes I really like Nana."
Nana is his absolute best friend in the world right now. He asks everyday of he can go down and play with her. He is always checking out the front window to see if her car is there or not. When it isn't, he gets really bummed out. Nana's phone would be ringing off the hook if I let him call her whenever he wanted. So lucky to have her so close.
Now it is time to get ready to go pick up one soaking wet boy (Cooper) from the soccer field and drop off another one (Hudson). It is absolutely pouring down rain today - but soccer is finally back on. We haven't had one game since Christmas because of the frozen and snow covered fields. But rain - that's not enough to stop them. Only two more weeks left and we have our Saturdays back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana is pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!