Friday, July 3, 2009

A day at the beach

I cleaned my house all day yesterday so today I figured we deserved a day of play. We got a bit of a late start as we had to wait for skipping camp to finish for Reagan. By the time we arrived at White Rock beach it was already 2:00. We packed all our stuff across the rocks to set up camp on the sand but ut wasn't long before we had to move back onto the rocks as the tide was coming in pretty fast. Reagan and Tag had just started to build a sand castle when their little plot of sand turned into a little island and then got covered under water all together.
So since they were already out there Cooper, Hudson and Reagan played some catch in the waves while Taggart found a friend on the grass to play frisbee with. Some man sitting there all peacefully with his wife in the sun started playing with Tag. He said that he looked like he needed a playmate. I didn't actually see it but my guess is that Tag through he frisbee at the guy hoping that he would take a hint. Seriously, that kid will talk to anyone.
Some snacks, some more football on the grass and then Tony showed up at around 5:00.She didn't like the camera today.

We were just trying to figure out what to do next, whether we would stay for fish-n-chips or go home, when my cel phone rang. Some friend of ours were also in White Rock and wanted to meet us for fish-n-chips. So that decided, we spent the rest of the evening eating on the grass and visiting with friends.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when people post pics of White Rock since it's one of my favorite places and I rarely get to go there.

Your kids seem like they're so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks so nice and warm!! I am at work and can hardly type, my hands are so cold. What a great day for you guys. Love Cooper's shorts. Love, Leni